Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lust List

Currently listening to: Chambermaid Swing, Parov Stelar

Items I'm lusting after this week:











1. Anthropologie necklace
2.  Mango body scrub from The Body Shop
This stuff is magical.  I've gone without a body scrub for awhile and my skin is desperately needing exfoliation, so I'll be picking some up soon for sure.
3. London Fog Chelsea Lites luggage 
I picked up a new set of luggage this week, one more in my price range, but it took a lot of will power to not buy several of these pieces!
4. Strawberry lemonade tea from Teavana
5. Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses
How fun are these?

My computer crashed this week, so I've had several logistical issues with blogging.  This post has been in draft form for several days and deleted itself four times last night while I was working on it; so frustrating! I'm hoping all the technical issues will work out soon so I can post again soon.

Thank you for all the supportive comments!  You're all wonderful, and I appreciate all your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment