Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Small Things

A few small things putting a smile on my face currently:



Voluspa candles - it's uncharacteristically hot right now, but I'm still perpetually burning candles.  This is one of my all time favorite scents; it's sweet on its own and mixes well with other scents if you have multiple candles.

This Sugar Paper print - I'm madly in love, even if it does remind me of my occasional homesickness for Southern California.


               


My current reads on my night stand: J.K. Rowling's The Casual Vacancy and Emily Schuman's new book, based on her blogCupcakes and Cashmere

How awesome is this TokyoMilk cosmetic bag? I've been needing to get a new cosmetic bag for awhile, and I'm planning on getting this one the next time I got out shopping.


My not-so-secret fast food addiction.



Cute earrings from the Bauble Bar.


Folders I purchased to try to get my desk semi-organized.






No comments:

Post a Comment