Thursday, October 18, 2012

Smelling Pretty

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm running out of my Stella McCartney perfume and have been on the hunt for a new scent.  Here are some perfume choices that I've had my eye on; the best part is that not only do all of these choices smell wonderful, but they're all cruelty-free!
               

Victoria's Secret fragrances - my favorites, Bombshell and Tease


Tocca Beauty - Bianca is my favorite of their Eau de Perfume choices


Prada - Candy's scent with a hint of caramel is surprisingly sophisticated

Philosophy - Love Sweet Love has hints of vanilla, grapefruit, and mango



Ineke Fragrances - Scarlet Larkspur and Briar Rose 


Lollia - Relax and In Love; the gorgeous scents come in the most adorable bottles.






No comments:

Post a Comment