Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ear Candy

Debuting soon on Various Vanities...the new boots I scored at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale today!  I'm in Santa Clara for the night - I worked a half day at work and then drove up for grad school orientation and since I just conveniently happened to be near Santana Row and Nordstrom....my debit card couldn't help itself!

In the meantime, I wanted to share some tunes with you that I've recently purchased and are on repeat on my iTunes.  Happy listening!

All I Do Is Dream of You, Michael Buble
Antarctica, The Weepies
Cells Planets, Little Grey Girlfriend
City of Roses, Esperanza Spalding
Eet, Regina Spektor
How You Survived the War, The Weepies
If I Ain't Got You, Alicia Keys
Let's Hear It for the Boy, Deniece Williams
Overture to Candide, Leonard Bernstein and the New York Philharmonic
Pavane for a Dead Princess, Eugene Ormandy and the Philadelphia Orchestra
The Beat Stuff, Hannah Georgas
There Is a Light That Never Goes Out, The Smiths











No comments:

Post a Comment