Monday, July 2, 2012

The Village










Top - loan from a friend.  Bandeau - Francesca's Collection.  Jeans - Nordstrom.  Sandals - American Eagle.  Earrings - The Little Dress Shop boutique



Currently listening to: Landslide, Fleetwood Mac


A very casual outfit for today, probably not my most stylish, but perfect for walking around the Village in downtown Claremont - my hometown - with both of my parents today.  I'm loving, loving, loving being on vacation; getting plenty of sleep, eating so much good food, enjoying some of the best weather in the world, and spending time with my family.


My dad took the photos I posted today - one of his many talents is photography, and he's doing me a favor by taking pictures for me while I'm at home.  You can see more of his work here: http://365project.org/webfoot (he's taken some pictures of me in the past for his photo project) or check out his blog that includes much of his photography at http://www.aphotoortwoaday.blogspot.com.


Also, wishing my wonderful boyfriend a very happy 23rd birthday today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment